Wednesday, March 25, 2009

pieces


this is so funny & unbelievable at the same time. i found my kindie mate who used to chase me around the playground, trying to propose to me. i don't know why i still remembered this piece of memory. i think it's really .. somehow exciting, strange and amusing when someone from your childhood memory appears out of nowhere, and after such a freakin' long time. and yeah, i accepted his proposal. HAHA :)




you know that chinese firecracker that people light during chinese new year or a grand opening. yes, the one that kinda looks like chilis hanging on the sides of a thin long rope. that's what the month of march is to me. birthdays everywhere and almost everyday! anyway, the presents above (wrapped personally by moi, teehee) belongs to melissa, yumi & johno. i recall leon mentioning how retro my style is - even in my wrapping style. oh well.

No comments: