Friday, March 6, 2009

dream

i have a friend who believes in his dreams. dreams that were meant to be messages from God. i didn't really believe him at first. he tells me of his dreams and how it truly reflected what was happening and what would happen. nevertheless, i respected his beliefs. everyone is special one way or another and perhaps, this was God's gift to this friend of mine. he told me that one day, he prayed to God and asked about 'the one' that was meant for him. that night, he dreamt of her. he told me he didn't quite knew who she was but had an inkling feeling that he had seen her before. if truly she was 'the one', my friend was one hell of a lucky son of a gun. i replied that i envied him and he told me to go pray and ask God the same thing.

i couldn't bring myself to. i was too afraid. i wasn't ready.

but i did asked God to help me with something. something that has been lingering on my mind for a long time now.

and so last night, i dreamt.

:(

No comments: